Insurance license series 7

If you’re interested in a career as an “investment professional”, then chances are you’ll need an insurance license series 7. This is a nationally recognized license that enables you to work as a professional broker and will allow you to specialize in various types of securities from bonds to mutual funds, and of course stocks. Also, those looking to work as a specialist or agent for selling equity option services, unit investment trusted, and limited partnerships the insurance license series 7 is also required.

Unfortunately, however, real estate and commodities, as well as life insurance are not license-eligible benefits, so qualifications for a career in these areas will have to be pursued elsewhere. If you’re serious about becoming a broker, then you’ll be required to take an in-depth called the General Securities Representative Examination (GSRe). This is a very intensive, demanding course and license exam that deeply examines law and ethics pertaining to these various mentioned areas of finance and security careers. For customers, dealing with an agent that has his or her insurance license series 7 is critical to an ‘on the books’ legitimate deal or brokerage service. All others, most likely, will fall into the realm of being illegal operations, businesses, or at minimum unethical standards and business.


Insurance license 66

If you’re looking to pursue or enhance your current career as a financial security agent, or investment advisor then the insurance license 66 is the route to go. The Series 66 insurance license is designed to constitute a licensure qualification for those that also wish to avoid having to take both the Series 63 and Series 65 exams together. It is the same qualification, but requires less money and time, and is also more modern as far as practical and applicable learning content go.

If you are a professional or student seeking a career in the financial field, may it be selling insurance policies or stocks and bonds, those that are familiar with the FINRA Series 7 exam are also familiar with, and required to take the Series 66 insurance license exam. In essence, the Series 66 insurance license is designed as a Uniform Combined State Law Examination, so those who have studied in or possess a legal degree will find it especially practical and possibly even less challenging. Ultimately, if you’re serious about getting you’re serious about getting an insurance license 66, then you will need to prepare for, and study the areas of economic factors and business information, investment vehicle characteristics, client investment recommendations and strategies, as well as other rules, laws, regulations and guidelines based on the ethics of law and insurance practices.